Apartment Search Dallas
Apartment Locator Services have been in existence since the 1970's and Apartment Locator services in Texas are owned or represented by licensed Real Estate Brokers.
Under the broker are licensed real estate agents who are your apartment locators. We are a free service to you, the consumer, and are paid by the apartment communities for referring you to their properties when you write our name and company name down on your rental application. Some properties may require that you also write our name down on the guest card.
The different apartment locators you see online or hear about, ALL have the same information on the apartments in the DFW Metroplex. We specialize in making your apartment search experience personal and productive.
Find a Dallas Texas ApartmentCheck out a selection of some of our available apartments
There are a few things we suggest when contacting an Apartment Locator
- Please only contact one locator service, In the event you are unhappy then we suggest contacting an additional service.
- When you contact an apartment locator, write his or her name down and their contact number.
- When talking to your apartment locator be honest about any issues you might have, we are here to help you.
- Believe me, we do not want your application getting denied.
- We choose the properties that we think are the best ones for you according to the price range and the information you have given us.
- If your requirements change during your apartment search, contact your apartment locator you have been working with.
We work with every single apartment in the entire Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. If you see or hear about one not on your list that you are interested in, contact your locator, they will be glad to check on it for you. Professional apartment locators knows all the properties, has actually seen them, and will direct you to the best ones that fit you needs.
Your Locator will work hard for you till they get you settled into your new apartment.
The properties do not contact us when you lease. Please drop a quick email or call your apartment locator and tell them.
Once we receive your information, one of our professional Dallas apartment finders will call you promptly. They will assess your requirements and provide you with your very own Dallas apartment list customized including: Dallas apartments available for immediate move-in; current move-in specials; and a list of amenities, floor plans, photos, and rent prices.
If you have any questions, reach us directly at 972-818-3456 or 1.800.801.1060. Once you find your apartment, let us know, then you can claim your move or a dallas apartment rebate!